Thursday, January 20, 2011

Being Intentional.

I've ready many blogs lately discussing their resolutions for 2010. One thing that has stuck out to me is the word "Intentional". It got me to thinking. It has really made take a look at my life and whether or not I'm "intentioal" in everything I do or am I just spinning my wheels in the same spot.

In 2011 I pledge to be more intentional in my relationships. I intend to be more intentional in my actions. I plan to be more intentional with my christianity. God deserves more than I'm giving him.

- I plan to be intentional in my prayer life and relationship with God.
- I plan to be intentional in praying for a husband.
- I plan to be intentional in asking God to place a child in my life in HIS time.
- I plan to be intentional in my relationship with friends and family. They deserve all of me not part of me when I have the time.
- I plan to be intentional with my work in the church. Focus on one thing at a time and follow thru with making sure a goal is achieved.
- I plan to be intentional in taking care of me and putting me first.
- I plan to be intentional with my youth girls. My whole persona will reflect that of a woman in love with God. My dress and my tongue will be a reflection of him.

The best part of being intentional is all the blessings that will come from it in 2011 and the years to come. Will I stumble? Yes. Will I feel like a failure sometimes? Absolutly. The best part? My heavenly father will love me no matter what!

Jordan

We plan the way we want to live, but only God makes us able to live it.
Proverbs 16:9

No comments: