Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I have so much to be thankful for this week. These are just a few of the things I'm loving...
That this little girl, Ava Elizabeth, will be here on Monday! I can't wait for my little sister to be a Mommy! Carry a baby for 9 months is an experience I'll never have but being able to watch my sister go thru it has been such a big blessing in my life!

That I was able to find the perfect Spring Purse this weekend though I'm still holding out for my Coach purse that will just have to wait till my birthday.


I'm loving that I was finally able to find a shower curtain that I LOVE so that I could re-decorate my bathroom. It'so calm, relaxing, and spa like now! If I could just decide what I want to hang above my mirrors/vanity since I have such high ceilings then I would be doing great! If you have a quote or bible verse to suggest I am very open.



I'm loving that I'm able to pull out my sandals, leggings, and tunics. They are so cute and comfortable on non-meeting days at work

What are you loving today???
- Jordan -
I have promised you that all thing work together for your good and My glory. - Rom 8:28

No comments: