Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's that time again. Time to share the things I'm loving and that God has blessed my life with.

I love that God continues to bless me on my road to adoption. On Monday I got an email from a friend that a church in White House was having a yard sale to help raise money for the Children's Ministry this weekend and they wanted to donate all of the items left over for my sale. How awesome is that!

I love that God continues to provide music that ministers to my heart. If you've not heard the song "Children of God" by Third Day you must. I'll probably post it after this one :)

I love that God blessed my sister with a safe delivery and a beautiful baby girl. Being able to be in the room with my sister was such an honor and a moment that I'll never forget.

What are you loving this week? What has God done to bless you?

No comments: