Thursday, August 25, 2011

10 Day you Challenge




I've seen this fun post that several blogs I follow are doing and thought I would join in the fun and maybe it would get me out of my blogging funk lately :)



Secret #1:


I love reading blogs! They are so addictive!


Secret #2:


Pinterest just might overtake my blogging addiction. For someone who is all about parties, decorating, and style, this site is my bliss :)


Secret #3:


There is a Sweet Tea Festival and I'm dying to go and luckily I have at least one friend that wants to too! It's definitly going to be fun at least to me. Now it may not help in my venture to drop my 10 glass a day habit but who cares. I don't really have a 10 day habit, maybe 8 :)


Secret #4:


My dream job would be to own my own bakery/cafe/boutique all wrapped into one.


Secret #5:


As much as long to be married to the one God has chosen for me, I also love my singleness. God has his own perfect timing and I strongly believe when you mess with that or try to make something work that won't then your playing with the Devil.


Secret #6:


I want my own little very badly. I know some think I'm crazy because I'm single but I also challenge you with another thought. Maybe just maybe this is God's plan for me, to be the mother to many motherless little's. He tells us many times to take care of the widows and orphans and I plan on doing just that.


Secret #7:


Along with Secret #7, I'm addicted to baby clothes, furniture, room ideas, and anything that has to do with Littles. Is it any wonder I'm single, lol! Luckily I have 2 precious nieces that I can make many purchases for right now!


Secret #8:


I'm very close knitted when it comes to friendships. I have about 4 friends (including my sister) that I tell just about everything too. They don't make me feel inadequate for not being able to be a mother that so many others are willing to do. They don't judge me and they listen and hold my hand when I need to cry over silly things. It's not that I'm not willing to make new friendships but no one will ever hold a light or place in my life like these 4 do. I think we were put in each others life for a specific reason and it's fun to watch our friendship unfold.


Secret #9:


I LOVE the grilled cheese at Chef's Market! Yes they do make lots of other good stuff but no on and I mean no one can hold a torch to Five Chef's grilled cheese. I'm pretty sure they are laughing at me on the inside when I order it to go!


Secret #10:


This past year has been one of the roughest years of my life. I've hurt like I've never hurt before but I'm surviving. Going through a hysterectomy single and 28 without having had a child is something that you can hardly find someone that relates. People can say they've been there and understand but I've only met one who never gave birth. It's hard people. Just when you think your past it, it creeps up but it's also what has made ME! The person that no one else can be though I guess I would be flattered if you tried...at 1st...then we would have to part ways :) God created me to walk this path and it's taken many years to discover ME and God's plan for ME but it still scares me to death each and everyday.



Hope you have a great day :)


Jordan





No comments: