Friday, December 9, 2011

Show Us Your Life: Christmas Recipes

I thought I would link up to Kelly's Korner for "Show us your Life:  Christmas Recipes".  After all, it is that time of year when I think everyone is in search of quick, easy, and yummy recipes to take to the many holiday parties and dinners we have to attend, lol!  

These are just a few of my favorites...

Santa Clause Brownies
Pinned Image


I varied these by buying brownies at Sam's, slicing the tip and stem off a strawberry and putting whip cream in between!  Easy peezy but very delicious!

BLT Pasta Salad
Pinned Image


I love anything with a kick so I added a little bit of Ranch Dressing Mix.

Cookie Dough Brownies
cookie dough cheesecake!

This picture is with cheesecake but I've done it with brownies.  Super easy, make your favorite brownie mix and drop spoonfuls of chocolate chip cookie dough on top then bake. Delicious!

Skinny Girl Buffalo Chicken Dip
Pinned Image


I haven't had this one yet but think I'm going to try it tomorrow night!

What yummy recipes do you have to share?  

Loves, Jordan

No comments: