Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pinterest Creations

I finally brought some of my Pinterest pins to life in the form of Christmas gifts.  I of course didn't take pictures and will have to get my sisters to send me some but until then here you go.  

This website...tons of cute sewing projects with tutorials and patterns.

The great thing about this bag is I didn't use the pattern.  I just altered to what made it easier for me, lol!  The pattern was just way too much work and too confusing.  I guess that is the artist in me that has to find a way to do it myself and make it mine.  

#jewelery

I also turned shutters into jewelry/hair bow holders.  They weren't hard but kind of painful when  you look at the scratches on my arms and hands from attaching the chicken wire.  It was worth it though because they turned out really cute and my sisters loved them!  This is a variation but you get the idea of what I was going for.  I'm pretty sure these will get lots of uses.

What have you made on Pinterest lately???

Loves- Jordan

No comments: