Friday, December 2, 2011

This is Jordan, Ava's wonderful Aunt. I hijacked her momma's blog earlier and  linked Jessica's blog up to Kelly's Monogram Swap so that maybe we'll find some oh so cute monogrammed clothing for Ms. Ava. After all a girl can never have too many clothes with her name on it so I thought I would link up to it as well so I can do shopping too!

We don't have anything to post right now since Ava is only 9 months old and hasn't gone through a lot of seasons and her mommy isn't ready to part with some of those precious items that do have Ava on them but if you have the letter "A" or "Ava" monogrammed items please feel free to comment so we can come shop at your sight.

Oh and if your in search of some fabulous big bows like the one below and would like to swap some of those items please let us know because I'm sure my sister can be convinced to make a few, lol :) After all, the bigger the bow the more her mama loves her!


Have fun shopping!

- Aunt JoJo-

No comments: