Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Love Wednesday!

What I'm loving Wednesday is back and I'm linking up with Jamie
Here are just a few things I'm loving lately...


I'm LOVING these two sleeping babies.  They make my heart smile everyday when I get pictures of them while at work!  Can you think of anything sweeter???


I'm LOVING that Ms Sadie Ann may be making an appearance soon.  That means I need to get busy making a few special things I have up my sleeve for her.  Please be in prayer for her momma.  She's had a rough couple of weeks with this pregnancy and we want her safe and healthy too :). 
 Isn't her nursery beautiful!



I'm LOVING mid-week dinners with friends  you feel like you've known forever and when you get up to leave though it's only been 2 hours it feels like it's been about 6.  Thanks Marilyn and Carmen for letting me crash!


I'm LOVING that I'm starting to love running/walking!  It might help that I've finally gotten a pair of shoes that don't make my body feel like it's falling apart.  It also helps that I'm fitting into my clothes better and some shirts that I've not been able to wear in a while.  Go me!

What are you loving this Wednesday???

Lovies-Jordan

No comments: