Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pinterest: We have a Love/Hate Relationship!

Pinterest 

I've come to realize that Pinterest and I have a love/hate relationship.  I love to pin lot's and lot's of idea's, some I've done, some I've started, and some just make me feel inadequate. You have to understand that I have a crafty personality.  I love to look at something and create it.  
I don't like to follow or read directions.  

My sister and I joke and say that she finds the project and I figure out how to bring it to life.  She's an Accountant and needs to know numbers and exacts, I work for State Farm but my job requires creativity to relay a message, create a newsletter or create promotions.  I DO NOT like directions!  There are several Pinterest projects that require following some sort of direction.  Have I mentioned lately that I DO NOT like directions for projects, lol!  Therefore leading to my love of pinning and hate of creating such things.  

5 Things I've pinned but will never do:

 I need...about 5 of these, lol! 
The sad fact that I would require around 10 of these to hold all of my shoes keeps me from doing this one even though it is simple.


re-use old clear vases. 
Have I mentioned lately that I don't have patience when it comes to crafty projects either :).

DIY striped curtains 
I would to have these in a khaki/white combination but I'm pretty mine would be crooked because I would get frustrated and ADD about half through!

Ruffle throw.  Ok....have to do this! 

Would love to do this but again it would be crooked or it would take me a year! Well not really but it would take me longer than I like to take on a project.

My favorite pin of the day:

for baby girls room 

This is a project that will be done boy or girl because I'm pretty sure that the day my little is place in my arms these words are all I will be thinking.  In addition to how thankful to God I am that he love me enough to bless me with a child of my own.  

Loves - J

No comments: