Thursday, March 17, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday...on Thursday

Well Wednesday was busy and got away from me so today, I will be sharing those things I'm loving lately....


I'm loving that I have such a loving God. No matter what happens in life, he's always there for me as long as I do things that are right in his eye's.


I'm loving that though my week has had a lot more down's than up's this week, it's finally starting to look up.

I'm loving that though my week is crazy, I get to go see this little girl get her newborn pictures today. It's so hard to believe she is already 10 days old. Slow down sweet Ava!


I'm loving that I'm having a jewelery sale tonight at church to help raise funds for our youth groups mission trip. If you live in the Middle TN Area and love Premiere Jewelry the please join in the fun!

What has God blessed you with this week?

-Jordan-

No comments: