Sunday, January 13, 2013

Change

Wedneday was the 1st day of the changes coming my way:  Applying for re-admission to Vol State and committing to myself to go back full time and get my nursing degree.  This came after a lot of prayer over the last couple of months and getting the nerve to do it.  God's opening doors that were closed before.

Tomorrow will be the 2nd change.  I joined Weight Watchers 360 online.  I overcommit myself and allow other things beside myself to be a priority in my life.  This is for me.  I want to be the girl I was before I took meds to save my uterus.  I want to be the girl who danced around on the tips of her toes.  I want to be comfortable in my skin again.  I want to be the person that God wants me to be and take care of the body that he has entrusted me with.


I'm proud of myself and I'm excited for my future.  I don't want to be the girl in this video because it's how I've come to feel lately.  I want to be the skinny healthy Jordan doing what she loves

Bring on the CHANGE!  Bring on the new ME!

-  Jordan



No comments: