Thursday, March 7, 2013

Online Shopping Help!


I'm a BIG online shopper for everything but clothing.  First, because typically when I decide I want an item of clothing, I wanted it yesterday or I need it for an event that is occuring in the next 48 hours.  Secondly, I'm always scared of how different brands fit and I hate the hassle of returning online items unless they have a store locally.  For Easter though this year I've decided to take the plunge and try to find something I like through an online boutique.  Mainly because my birthday falls on Easter Sunday so I feel like I deserve to spend maybe a little more than I normally do and the dresses online are soooo much cuter than what chain stores are carrying.   
 
I have found this one at Kiki La' Rue that I really like. 

 
Image 1

I've also debated on getting something that would look cute with my new Tom Wedges that I ordered from Zulily a few weeks ago.  You will see this cute pair of wedges a lot in the next couple of weeks/months.  I saw them online last spring and debated on getting them and ended up with the grey Tom wedges while in Chicago and never could find this pattern/color again.  Low and behold, Zulily came throught and they are hopefully shipping this week.  Fingers crossed and everything else!
 
Now that I'm done sounding completly shallow, help a girl out! I like options ya'll, lots and lots of options!  Where do you do most of your online boutique shopping?!?!
 

No comments: